Senior Marketing Director
Jacob Tyler is currently the Agency of Record for American National Investments which owns and operates hotels, restaurants, and retail apparel stores. We are assisting them with filling a very important internal position who will report directly to the COO and assist us with brand and development projects for Patio restaurants, Patio Marketplace, Fireside, Saskas, new properties, and much more. The chosen candidate will work at American National Investments offices in Point Loma.
The Senior Marketing Director is a key member to the American National Investments marketing team. This candidate will work closely with key internal stakeholders, hospitality and restaurant marketing managers and other stakeholders to set marketing strategy, drive execution of marketing projects and provide reporting and recommendations for improvement. This includes collaborating with the creative + social + development teams as well as executives to develop strategy and marketing plans, overseeing the creation of creative and project briefs, and ensuring a high degree of strategy is embedded in all aspects of the outlined programs.
Duties and responsibilities
- Act as single point of contact for the internal marketing and creative teams on behalf of strategic partners.
- Create, oversee and execute an omni-channel marketing strategy and budget for each division.
- Track and analyze key metrics, sharing findings with key stakeholders.
- Partners with Creative Director to generate new opportunities to ensure program success across all divisions.
- Works directly with COO to develop departmental budgets
- Lead marketing meetings with internal and external stakeholders to present innovation, campaign strategy and performance.
- Strategize and implement ideas and campaigns to increase return on investment and drive sales.
- Generate monthly reports on engagement, brand performance, and campaign performance.
- Partner closely with internal and external partners to optimize content on website and social media channels for SEO
- Effectively manage cross-functional marketing team members who are supporting campaign development by proactively setting schedules, reviewing and routing deliverables, synthesizing feedback and identifying solutions for potential roadblocks.
- Support and lead special projects as they arise
- Directly manage, mentor, support and grow direct reports
- 5-7 years’ experience managing marketing strategy, budgets, and results
- 5-7 years’ experience effectively managing marketing projects
- Ability to work individually or a member of a fast-paced team
- Able to take hands on approach with executing ideas
- Team oriented with positive attitude
- Prior agency experience is not required but is a big plus
- Extensive knowledge in Google Drive / Google Docs
- Extensive knowledge in project management tools: basecamp, slack, trello, hootsuite
Work performed in an office environment. Some offsite work is required and performed in a restaurant/retail environment. This position is full time 40+ hours a week, requiring participation in marketing sponsored events and activities
Required to sit for long periods of time. Infrequent light physical effort required May have to travel outside of the office to local stores and rentals 30-35% of time with mileage reimbursement.
As well, all team members will:
- Be able to work independently.
- Be a team player.
- Be loyal, responsible, creative, inquisitive.
- Understand brand communications and its role in the business world.
- Understanding of social media and spread the word about American National Investments.
- Uphold and enhance the image of American National Investments (professional, trustworthy, creative, responsible, honest).
- Have excellent writing and verbal skills.
How to Apply: Send email (under 25mb) to [email protected] and include:
- Compensation expectations
American National Investments offers competitive compensation and health insurance. Due to the large number of respondents, no phone calls please. We will contact you with follow-up instructions.