Paid Media Manager
Your expertise stretches across a breadth of paid channels (Paid Search, Paid Social, Display, Programmatic, and more!!) and your sweet spot sits right at the intersection of all of them. You see the big picture and with that comes a holistic understanding of how full-funnel paid media works in harmony with SEO and Analytics. Integrating cross-divisional data and breaking down silos to drive innovation is your thing. You have a firm grasp on data; understanding the technology, tools and what is possible– then making it happen.
Here’s how you’ll drive innovation…
- Evangelize Jacob Tyler vision within Paid Media; driving excitement, adoption, and integration as we run full-steam towards big data, automation, machine learning, and holistic search strategies
- Responsible for divisional P&L; management and execution of top and bottom line growth, assist in budgeting and forecasting
- Create and maintain scalable processes that support our transformation towards big data and holistic strategy in search
- Forecast changes in our industry and develop specific business requirements to ensure future competitive advantages that aim to position Jacob Tyler as a thought leader in the industry
- Manage and drive vendor / staffing needs to ensure appropriate alignment with client needs while managing against growth goals and agency margin expectations
- Build strong relationships with clients to ensure that their needs are constantly met and are congruent with company mission and vision
- Work closely with business development team to identify, qualify and close projects
The skills you’ll bring to the table…
- 10 + years of experience managing small and large cross channel budgets of from $25k to over $250K per month
- A deep understanding for audience buying across all paid media platforms.
- Engage in all aspects of paid media, including platform capabilities, targeting opportunities, pricing formats and bidding strategies.
- Tenured leader in Paid Media with an understanding of how a digital marketing agency functions.
- Ability to manage Search and Social campaigns in house, while managing external vendors on larger cross channel campaigns including: Display, Programmatic, etc.
- Demonstrated success of growing and scaling Paid Media Accounts. Success drives new business opportunities; ability to identify, cross and up-sell opportunities by partnering with Account Managers and articulating our value to current and prospective clients.
- Prepare, research and present paid media plans and biweekly/ monthly reports working with a variety of clients..
- Exceptional presentation skills, ability to source and use data to articulate a complex strategy to an audience of varying degrees of marketing knowledge and expertise
- Holistic and critical thinker; ability to foster high levels of cross-functional collaboration
- Create Department efficiencies by building standardized Paid Media Cross Channel reports.
As well, all team members will:
- Be able to work independently.
- Be a team player.
- Be loyal, responsible, creative, inquisitive.
- Understand brand communications and its role in the business world.
- Understanding of social media and spread the word about American National Investments.
- Uphold and enhance the image of American National Investments (professional, trustworthy, creative, responsible, honest).
- Have excellent writing and verbal skills.
How to Apply: Send email (under 25mb) to email@example.com and include:
- Compensation expectations