About Jacob Tyler Agency
Jacob Tyler is a full-service branding and marketing agency serving clients from San Diego to Sydney. We deliver creative experiences and marketing strategies that amplify your brand’s reach, breed customer loyalty – and drive business growth. Founded in 2000, Jacob Tyler has garnered dozens of awards for its work serving thousands of clients across a wide variety of industries.
Senior Project Manager
We are an established creative and marketing agency (22 years in business) that is looking for a seasoned agency Project Manager to help elevate our operations. The position is mostly remote with some office time, so a candidate local Southern California candidate is preferred.
The Senior Project Manager is the driving force behind the operational execution of all client projects, leading efforts for organizing, planning, and scheduling projects and personnel (including vendors), creating and managing timelines, managing team bandwidth, and forecasting needs, and working with Account Managers to ensure project profitability. The right candidate will be a great communicator with a take charge attitude, as well as someone who is able to the working style and culture of the agency.
- 10+ years of project management experience in an agency setting
- Can effectively manage website projects, including working with developers
- Great communication skills
- Be a team player who is driven, collaborative, accountable and resilient
- Ability to work independently and efficiently manage time
- Keen attention to detail
- A fluid approach to the process
Including but not limited to:
- Plan, organize and manage project schedules, timelines, and execution
- Manage team bandwidth and forecast upcoming needs
- Manage and communicate with vendors
- Help ensure project profitability
- Work with management team to assess project budget, scope and outsourcing needs
As well, all team members will:
- Be able to work independently.
- Be a team player.
- Be loyal, responsible, creative, inquisitive.
- Understand brand communications and its role in the business world.
- Understanding of social media and spread the word about Jacob Tyler.
- Uphold and enhance the image of Jacob Tyler (professional, trustworthy, creative, responsible, honest).
- Have excellent writing and verbal skills.
How to Apply: Send email (under 25mb) to firstname.lastname@example.org and include:
- Compensation expectations: Starting salary range $100,000+/year, based on experience.